Madrid - España Experiencia en Telefónica
Descripción del proyecto:
• Content curation and copywriting: You will have a knack for writing concise and sharp copy for the LUCA B2B Big Data website and our blog, maintaining the tone of voice of our brand and engaging the people who read our content online, internally and externally. You will also work with our creative team and central marketing teams to creative high quality visual content such as infographics and visualizations. You will need to deliver translations from Spanish to English to help us reach our global audience.
• Community management for social channels: You will have experience using social media to share and position content, maintaining our brand tone of voice with an eye for detail. You will navigate social media comfortably detecting key influencers and interacting with our audience to position our brand further.
• Events management support: You will be a strong communicator with internal and external stakeholders to assist in the organization of our own in-house events and our participation in external events all over the world, ensuring professionalism and attention to detail.
• Email marketing: You will use tools such as Mailchimp to run engaging and consistent campaigns to invite internal and external stakeholders to events as well as contributing to the creation of a Big Data newsletter.
• Campaign analysis: You will regularly use tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social and Google Analytics to measure our web and social campaigns, proactively making suggestions on how to optimize our online presence, increasing our reach and our impact with a data-driven approach to marketing.
• Communication and public relations: You will work regularly with our central internal and external communications teams to ensure coverage for our brand in a wide range of forums, online and offline.
Descripción del perfil:
• Passionate about the digital technology space. Regular reader of blogs and follower of tech trends such as Big Data, IOT, Cloud and Cybersecurity.
• Pragmatic, can-do attitude with a bias for action, keen to have responsibilities and own tasks and projects as well as being results oriented.
• Exceptional communicator and natural networker, keen to meet people internally and externally.
• Creative mind, keen to contribute ideas and originally ways to communicate and position our brand in the market.
• International perspective. Keen to work with people from other countries and position our brand internationally, not just nationally.
• Stickler for detail. A perfectionist in building a consistent and strong brand, always following brand guidelines, maintaining our tone of voice and style online and offline, internally and externally.
Comunicación, Marketing, Publicidad, ADE, Económicas, Audiovisuales.
• Social media channel management in a corporate, startup or agency environment (LinkedIn,Twitter, Periscope, YouTube).
• Content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla or Blogger to run websites and emailing through Mailchimp.
• Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel).
• Google Analytics and Hootsuite or Sprout Social
• Video editing (Premiere)
Remuneración: 1100€ al mes
Jornada: 7 horas diarias
No te preocupes, llamaremos a tu buzón solo cuando tengamos algo importante que contarte, nuestra periodicidad es mensual.